Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jesus the Christ


Our Relief Society has been reading Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage with the goal to finish just before Easter. It has been such an enlightening experience and I hope to document some of my thoughts through out the next few weeks during my reading. I have read this book before, when I was a missionary and I remember how much my faith in the Lord grew. I am loving the second time around even more. This book is incredible. My love for the Savior has grown so much. To quote Elder Marion G. Romney regarding this book:

"One who gets the understanding, the vision, and the spirit of the resurrected Lord through a careful study of the text Jesus the Christ by Elder James E. Talmage will find that he has greatly increased his moving faith in our glorified Redeemer."

This is my goal. It is a book definitely worth reading.

No comments: