Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Miracles keep coming

Things are happening so fast for us right now. We have been in Utah for 2 months now and there was very little movement on our home in Colorado. Every time I turned on the TV I heard about how terrible the market is right now and that our economy is going south. I kept telling myself that Heavenly Father was leading the perfect couple to our home, that would love it and want to buy it. Two weeks ago Shon and I felt that we needed to go to the temple and seek some inspiration about what our goals should be and what we should expect going forward. We just felt like we needed to regroup. Afterwards we both felt that things were happening, we just needed to be patient and allow the Lord and our angels to work things into place. We felt that by May 26 or sooner we would be in a new home and ours in Colorado would be sold. The next week after we attended the temple, Shon walked in through the door from work and said that he just received a call from our agent Rosalyn and she said that a couple walked through our home and loved it and wrote up an offer right there. When I heard this news I just began to cry. I was so grateful that my Heavenly Father heard our prayers. It was such a powerful experience, one that I will never forget. We initially, when we made this move to Utah, told our Heavenly Father and our angels that we wanted to be in our new home by April 30th. We also prayed for a family that would love our home and be so excited to move into it. The couple that is purchasing our home, the husband is a Dr. and is stationed at FT. Carson. They looked at bigger and more expensive homes then ours, but when they walked into our home they loved the floor plan and everything. It was exactly what we asked the Lord to send to us. A couple days latter, we began looking for our new home here in Utah and we were led directly to it. When we drove up to the house I had such a great feeling. When we walked through I knew that this is where we were suppose to be. The next day was Sunday and we attended the ward for this new home. Shon and I both had a great feeling. When we walked in, they knew that we were new and the people there were very warm and kind. It honestly felt like we were coming home. We also were able to get the home in our price range, which was a miracle in itself. Because of the decline in home prices, we were able to get it at exactly what we could afford. I know that none of this in a coincidence. The Lord has guided us to this place in our lives and we are so blessed to have everything falling into place. I am full of gratitude for all of these blessings. The power of faith is so real. When our will is in line with God's will, so many things are possible. This has been amazing!

No comments: