Sunday, March 2, 2008

We have been in Utah for about a month now and the time has flown. I can't believe how hectic everything is. Moving is something that I don't enjoy doing, but I am excited for what is to come. We have so much to look forward to. I just feel like we are home. I am looking forward to getting settled into our own home and being able to get back to our normal life. Last week we moved over to the Fishers house. I think our stay at my parents house was a little too stressful for my mom and it wasn't good for her or for us. So the Fishers were so kind to offer their basement to us. It has been great! They are gone all day to work so we don't feel like we are living on top of them. Kerri and Dave are so great with our kids. It is wonderful to see their relationships grow.

We had an open house this past weekend for our home in Colorado. I feel so good about things. It is all coming together and falling into place. I am trying so hard to be patient and wait for things to happen. That is so difficult for me. But I am exercising my faith and trying to declare my desire to Heavenly Father and then turn the rest over to him. I know that if our desires are aligned with his will....then everything will work out. So, this transition period has been so great because I know that the details are being figured out...and all I have to do is be patient and grateful.

Even though this past month has been a bit stressful and trying for my relationship with my mom, I really do love and appreciate her. She is dealing with her own set of struggles and I know that adding the stress of 4 people in to your home (one of which is a very vocal 2 year old) can be a lot to handle. I love my mom and hope that she can come to a better place in her life.

No comments: