Monday, February 18, 2008

Today has been very interesting.  Avery & Tay decided to start their day at 5 AM!  My children are crazy.  I don't get it, but I am really hopeful that this too shall pass.  Despite a very early start, I still had a great day.  I love my kids...they really are so much fun.  It is amazing to see them develop into the little people that they are!  I feel like Avery has so much inside that she wants to say and do but doesn't have enough time in the day to do it all.  Taylor is so easy going and just wants to be near me.  I am trying to enjoy this more because I know it won't always be this way.  She is such a tender hearted little thing.  Today when I put both of the girls down for a nap, about 20 min later, I heard Avery's little voice on the monitor.  The problem with that is that the monitor is in Taylor's room.  Avery climbed into bed with Tay and woke her up.  I was so frustrated because nap time is necessary for our sanity but I also thought how great it was that Avery loves her sister.  She really does.  She will tell me that they are best friends.  I am so grateful for this and I look forward to this continuing.  

I also have been thinking about how much I love my parents for allowing us to crash their home.  We have a very crazy family and I am sure they have been downing the ibuprofen since we have been here.  Life is so much smoother because they are helping us during this transition.  I am amazed and how things are falling into place.  We are finding where we want to be is in line with God's will.  That is so great!  I am so thankful for the spirit which guides my life and for a husband who honors his priesthood and takes his responsibility to provide for his family so seriously.  He is so good.  So loving and kind.  What a blessing!  I am excited to sell our home.  I know that the right family is being prepared and will just fall in love with our home.  It will be so exciting to see when it happens.  I am amazed at how much Heavenly Father and my angels are a part of our lives....taking care of all the details.  It is a great feeling to know that He is in control.  

No comments: